[LAU] [Csound-devel] [Csound] OFFTOPIC - seven/sixteen EP released (done with some of your favorite open-source tools)

Niklas Klügel niklas.kluegel at mytum.de
Sun May 20 22:17:37 EDT 2007

Hey!
I've been working for 3 years on an album from which I released 7 tracks
as a promotional EP.
So it's to some degree quite complex, full of fancy beat and string
arangements, weird synths and
flea market stuff. Share it with your friends and loved ones!
Some of the music was created with the opensource-tools you guys develop
or use like csound, pd, seq24 etc.
Hence the post ;) So see that work as a big thanks for your efforts! I
hope to find some time to go on with
LAD when the other 9 tracks are mastered.

enjoy!

get it here (+ reviews):
http://www.jamendo.com/de/album/5529/

Spread the word!