[LAU] Noise update, still the case with the other interface

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Mon May 21 18:00:50 EDT 2007

what I wonder if there is an enditall solution for the laptop psu hum,
except running from batterys. Or which laptops are so good it never
happens? I remember that Apple used to be good but dont know for their
Intel books.

I got some success with balanced cables (and balanced equipment of
course) but I know at least one studio which is resistant even for that
but maybe they got bad electricity anyway.

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

next concert:
16.6. Notstandskomitee Repsoldstrassenfest Hamburg