[LAU] My First Recording

David L. Craig dlc at radix.net
Tue May 22 09:12:18 EDT 2007

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 12:02:44AM +0100, James Stone wrote:

> Just an addendum to my last note.. I heard the mp3 on your site,
> and it is much better in terms of sound. I think it still could
> do with "opening out" a little more, but that is probably just
> me.
>
> James

My ears are 57 years old.  That's why I need feedback on the
sound.  :)  Thanks for listening--I'll probably incorporate
your suggestions.

--

May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

Dave Craig

"'So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe.'"

--from _Nightfall_  by Asimov/Silverberg