[LAU] My First Recording

David L. Craig dlc at radix.net
Tue May 22 09:16:49 EDT 2007

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 07:21:33PM -0400, Brett W. McCoy wrote:

> Hey cool, notice you are in Montgomery Village... I'm just
> up in Germantown. Good to know there are other Linux audio
> enthusiasts in the area!
>
> Good guitar playing on your track... What are you using for
> the drums? They sound a bit thin. Have you ever tried using
> Hydrogen?
>
> -- Brett

Thanks for listening and I'm glad you liked it.  See my
earlier post re: the drums.  Maybe we can get together
at some time and compare notes.

--

May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

Dave Craig

"'So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe.'"

--from _Nightfall_  by Asimov/Silverberg