[LAU] LS 0.4.0 trouble creating more than 2 audio-drivers

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue May 22 18:13:26 EDT 2007

Hi everyone!
  I still have the problem: If I try to create more than 2 jack-devices,
LinuxSampler just quits. did anyone else ever experience that problem? Is that
problem known to the LS-crowd? Is it possibly just a restriction, for I get no
error or is it a real bug?
  I'd be happy about some answers, for it'd be really a great help in
recording and processing my tracks.
  If there's anything I can do to assist in isolating the problem, just tell
me what to do!
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------