[LAU] new music..

David L. Craig dlc at radix.net
Fri May 25 12:10:42 EDT 2007

James Stone wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> Just finished my first piece of music for ages. It was written
> using seq24, 3 whysynth instances and 1 fluidsynth-dssi (with
> that Machinae Supremacy drumkit loaded) hosted by ghostess.. A
> few stability problems but all in all a pleasure to work with..
> (will be better with lash support!). No mixing, and I have kept
> the drums purposely unquantised, but I think that my terrible
> timing might be a bit offputting. Would appreciate feedback and
> suggestions for improvement.
>

> http://www.archive.org/details/SunsetOverseas
>

> James

It sounds good to me--very relaxing and bringing up pleasant
images of days ending.  Thank you for sharing.

--

May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

Dave Craig

"'So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe.'"

--from _Nightfall_  by Asimov/Silverberg