[LAU] Noise update, still the case with the other interface

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Fri May 25 16:16:57 EDT 2007

Arnold Krille wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 22. Mai 2007 schrieb Malte Steiner:
>> I got some success with balanced cables (and balanced equipment of
>> course) but I know at least one studio which is resistant even for that
>> but maybe they got bad electricity anyway.
>
> A studio not using balanced cables and with bad power? Don't go there...

No, I didnt express myself very clear :) , of course they use and love
balanced cables. But it didnt helped anyway, the laptop introduces hum
there even with balanced cables and DI boxes etc...

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

next concert:
16.6. Notstandskomitee Repsoldstrassenfest Hamburg