[LAU] Cannibal's Trance : new music from StudioDave

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun May 27 15:04:30 EDT 2007

Folderol wrote:

>I wasn't too sure about this at first, but it sort of grows on you :)
>
>Definitely an air of 'sinister'!

It's a terribly derivative thing, just another exercise in a particular
style (or what I *think* is a particular style). I like a lot of Aphex
Twin, and I decided to play with the riff from Land Of  A Thousand
Dances. The  original version of that song was by a group called
Cannibal & The Headhunters. Thus, Cannibal's Trance.

Someday I'll play with the square lead, I'd like to alter some
parameters. But it's a soundfont, and I don't have time now to open
Swami. Someday...

Thanks for listening and commenting. :)

Best,

dp