[LAU] Recording help

Michael Petersen pmstudio at comcast.net
Sat Nov 10 05:49:14 EST 2007

Thanks for your replies.  I figured it out.  I knew I would feel
foolish...   My card is the older card and has no on-board mixing and no
cool utility.  I have a hammerfall 96/52
card with AEB8-I and AEB8-O expansion boards for DACs.

Here was the problem
> > ADAT1 Input source: ADAT1 optical
> >
> > IEC958 input: Coaxial

Needs to be Internal input source for my internal dacs.   DOH!

it now reads:
ADAT1 Input source: Internal
IEC958 input: Internal

You might think I would notice that I need an *internal* source for an
*internal* dac.

I was able to change the input source using alsamixer.