[LAU] good players

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Sat Nov 10 20:22:16 EST 2007

I haven't had very good luck doing collaboration via email and ftp; it seems to go much smoother and be a lot more fun live with everyone in the same room, but I'm willing to try.

I'd imagine that linux audio geeks will have have more tools in common than musical styles or goals in common, but that might result in some very interesting music indeed.

Then again, we probably all use a pretty diverse suite of tools too. What would the lingua franca be? An Ardour project? Ogg or wavpack files? MIDI files?

Would communication be over email? Via IRC or Jabber or something more real-time-like?

My stuff is here: http://www.restivo.org/blog/

- -ken