[LAU] [LAM] smells of soy, huh? - 30z

James everamzah at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 11:47:23 EST 2007

http://dikdug.googlepages.com/ev30-the_smells_of_soy.mp3

Thought I'd share another song with the list. You know, every time I
think of using Windows software to make music, I shudder...

This one is generally just a beat (specimen) track, with 303 overlay
(nekobee) and PHASEX arp strings to carry it along. 99 BPM, and
cc-by-sa-nc if any1 chooses to use. Is part of a 30 day song project.
Details, and continuing updates are at http://everamzah.wordpress.com

Mmmmusic can also be streamed from http://last.fm/music/everamzah/30z

Thanks for LISTening, and uhhh haha I crack myself up, MUCH THANKS to
the people who write Linux audio software, test, use, contribute...
--
james/everamzah