[LAU] A virtual LAU chillout band

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Nov 13 15:49:49 EST 2007

Oi!
  I think I'm in as well. My favourite are drums. although I only have drums
out of the canne. That means accoustic/electric. Including drums from
hardware-synths and LinuxSampler/fluidsynth. Besides that I could contribute
leads and pads (hard and soft, electronic and accoustic?).
  But beware: I don't use ardour or any other graphic ap, which shouldn't be a
problem.
  thoughts on sharing: Why not make it ogg-files or flac, until it's nearly
done. And then only for mixing share some real .wav-files.
  Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net