[LAU] Fwd: A virtual LAU chillout band

David O'Toole dto at gnu.org
Tue Nov 13 15:54:09 EST 2007

i forgot to CC the list:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David O'Toole <dto at gnu.org>
Date: Nov 13, 2007 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [LAU] A virtual LAU chillout band
To: Alexandros Vichos <alexandros.vichos at gmail.com>

hello everyone, i'm a long-time lurker but I thought I would say something.

i think it would be fun to participate in a "tape jam". you post a
stereo 44.1kHz FLAC to your website or whatever. just establish one or
a few elements, so that there's plenty of room to pass it to someone
else on the list. that person layers something on top.
And so on.

Some of our band's music is at http://dto.mamalala.org