[LAU] A virtual LAU chillout band

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Wed Nov 14 04:25:15 EST 2007

On 13 November 2007 at 20:44, Svend-Erik K Madsen <sv-e at sv-e.dk> wrote:

> Im in on my old SG  if a screaming guitar is needed :)

:) indeed.

> But what is the way to go Ardour?

For recording instruments, I can't really see any other way to go.

> and then send the project via send large file com ?

I'd say we just try something, expect to fail, and try again after
learning about why.  Email won't work for the size of files which can
be generated.  But, way back when folks would break up large (at the
time) files, uuencoded them, and transfer the pieces over phone lines.
We could even adapt that model, if we had to.

However we do it, if computer recording is where we're going, someone
needs to ship a master click track to the others so that our audio
will align.

--
Kevin