[LAU] A virtual LAU chillout band

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Wed Nov 14 04:43:13 EST 2007

On 14 November 2007 at 17:49, Mark Constable <markc at renta.net> wrote:

> > Could we provide an app which diffs project files and creates a small
> > torrent with only the relevant additions?
>
> Bingo, I've been looking around for a torrent based server/client
> system that handles revisions and delta updates but it doesn't exist.

Add something like RSS to it so collaborators can know when changes
are available for the tune[s] they're watching?

I like the centralized organization of the small data component and
the distributed storage of the bigger pieces.  What do we do about
long term seeders for various tunes?  Should there be an archive of
the big data when the tune goes dormant?

--
Kevin