[LAU] lau virtual CB project kicked off!

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Nov 17 04:10:43 EST 2007

Hi everyone!
  Despite the fact, that there's still some discussion about technical detail,
which I fear might go on a bit longer, I put up something, so music can start
and join the technical issues later on. :-)
  Go to Plutek's site:
http://lau-cb.peterlutek.com
  See his README and then see the directory
summers_sorrow
  You'll find there a:
summers_sorrow.README (which you should read)
and a track, named to Plutek's suggested naming-convention, which might
actually have been suggested by someone else on the list.
  NOTE: I know, that there are two/three very small xruns audible, but for a
starter it's enough. I'll have to look at my system and then I'll correct it
soon enough.
  Kindest regards
          Julien

--------