[LAU] LAU collaboration coordination?

James everamzah at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 21:19:25 EST 2007

i use linux audio to make glitchy, thick, electro music... some
jungle, hip hop, idm ... i love to collaborate. if there were an
active forum and facility for exchange of media, i'd love to
participate. otherwise, i keep my sounds all over the place cc-by
mostly so any1 who wants to collab lemme know.

check teh bloggy too: http://everamzah.wordpress.com ^_^

THATS JUST MUSIC

*cough*

this is all a stream of consciousness. the text-entry box. the dom,
browser, gui window, window container, virtual desktops, laptop
screen, laptop and keyboard, hands and shirt, desk and lamp, guinness
and weed... linux audio and free software for life.

On Nov 17, 2007 2:08 PM, Martin Ahnelöv <operagasten at gmail.com> wrote:
> lör 2007-11-17 klockan 00:34 -0500 skrev Frank Pirrone:
> > I forgot what I spewed in that last message, Cloud, Strangers, Ghost,
> > whatever, but here's some more stream-of-consciousness within the
> > context of an international virtual band:
> >
> > United Notions
> > Virtualosity
> > No Band
> > Streaming Dada
> > Interplanetary Relations
> > Net Noise
> > S/N Ratio
> > Bandwidth
> > ...whatever...
>
> How about "netband"? (any capitalisation you like.) A play with the
> nethack-game. netband is to bands what nethack is to hack. =)
>
> Gasten

james/everamzah