[LAU] chill-out band - a first stab

Martin Ahnelöv operagasten at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:37:02 EST 2007

tis 2007-11-20 klockan 12:00 -0500 skrev Philippe Hezaine:
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Please, turn off html in your emails!

To answer your question, I believe we'll (yes, I might chime in) base
work around samples, so you won't be submitting midi-files, as it would
create havoc (sure, you could provide a midi-file so someone else could
recreate what you've done, but please provide a audio sample as well).

Why, you may ask? Well, for starters, you would have to provide us with
presets, instructions for patching in jack and alsa, and some program's
midifiles don't play nice with other's (for example, even if you arrange
a song in seq24, it'll be hell for a Rosegarden-user).

So, well, yes. just fiddle around, and when it sounds good on your
computer, just sample and upload it. That'll work nicest.

Gasten