[LAU] flashing RT in qjackctl

Dan Easley daneasley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 16:34:21 EST 2007

On Nov 25, 2007 4:22 PM, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:
> That darn RT thing has been my one nagging item about the qjc
> interface. I've always felt that the way it is currently displayed in
> a 'dull' font would better indicate (to me) that the system is RT
> capable but that RT is currently disabled. I would prefer a bright (
> and in my case non-blinking) font to show that RT is activated.

i agree - that's how my brain parses the dim RT, as well.  and, it's
my only item, too.

i wasted a good hour the first time i used qjc in trying to get
real-time to work, only to realize it had been working the whole time.

i guess i've been hanging out with the banjo player too much.  it's
misaligned my head.
daneasley at gmail.com
http://burntpossum.com