[LAU] Accessible MIDI sequencer for Linux

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Nov 30 02:56:48 EST 2007

Hello Thomas!
  I'm blind as well. I don't know any MIDI sequencer for the GUI, but I know
midish
http://caoua.org/midish
  Midish is a console-based midi-seqeuncer. It has a kind of shell-interface
and a small shell-like language. Which only means you can write scripts for
it. You can also combine a few midish-commands in one function. This is nice,
because the original midish-commands are sometimes a bit long.
  If you're interested at all in this kind of sequencer: I've a private
version of it, with basic jack_transport support and I've written an
alternative interface for midish. It's a shell like the original rmidish, but
it has a bit more TAB-completion and it has a nice built-in help.
  Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net