[LAU] SCSI controller (aic7xxx) and xruns on 2.6 rt9 kernel

Romain Bossart romain.bossart at free.fr
Mon Oct 1 13:44:13 EDT 2007

Thank you for your interesting answers. I am of course
a bit disappointed, but at least I won't waste any more time.

As far as I could check, working on the SATA Raid5
(audio data), and not asking much to the SCSI Raid1
(system) does work for me. No xruns, etc. I will keep it
that way as long as I can use it reliably.

Thank you!

Romain