[LAU] Linux Video Users ?

Marc-Olivier Barre mobarre at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 06:36:31 EDT 2007

On 10/6/07, sam javor <zekthedeadcow at hotmail.com> wrote:

> > From: operagasten@
> > Subject: [LAU] Linux Video Users ?
> >
> > One thing I think video on linux is lacking most is a strong community.
> > I believe that this is the one thing that could put video on the linux
> > map.
> >

> > Would there be any interest for such list? Could this list (LAU) lend a
> > bit of server-space and gimmick for this project?

Hi there,

Setting up LVU & LVD on linuxaudio.org would not be hard, although as
Esben and Georg have said, there are other lists out there maybe
serving the same purpose.

If enough people ask for it and give enough arguments that it will not
be duplicating work, no problem.

Another question I'd like to raise: is there a list where audio devs
meet video devs to work together or is it some new concept to launch ?

Cheers,