[LAU] Overwhelming number of xruns in Ubuntustudio

porl sheean porl42 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 00:50:47 EDT 2007

i have been having the same issue. i think it is kernel related. i'm just
doing an update in gutsy now to see if this kernel fixes it, but if not i'll
64studio and installed that manually using dpkg. *all* my xrun problems went
away. definately worth trying. i'm not sure what the difference is in the
kernels, but the ubuntu one (even the -rt one) definately has some problem
(for me anyways). I'm using an rme9636 hammerfall card by the way.

porl