[LAU] Overwhelming number of xruns in Ubuntustudio

Ricardo Lobo ricardolobo at audienciazero.org
Sun Oct 7 10:27:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

Yes, the parameters are the same, I think they are the default ones:

Frames / Period 1024
Sample Rate 44100 Hz
Perios Buffer 2

My soundcard is a Conexant AC-Link Audio, I'm on a Hp dv5000 laptop.

I changed driver from ALSA to OSS in JACK and the xruns stopped, is this
helpful to identify the problem?

thanks