[LAU] Any rhyming dictionaries please?

ka1iic ka1iic at prexar.com
Sun Oct 14 15:17:01 EDT 2007

Hi folks...

I found one a number of years ago and it has followed me from Slackware 8
or 9 to today...

It is simply called 'rhyme'  sorry for no more than that but there is one
out there somewhere...

later

Vince

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007, tim hall wrote:

      julien lociuro wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Does anybody happen to have written any kind of lyrics I could use for
      > composing a song?
      > I never felt like writing lyrics..but I would like to try composing a song
      > based on lyrics..
      > so..any guy there?

      This thread started me wondering whether an open-source rhyming
      dictionary existed. A method for dict would be wonderful. Has anyone
      come across such a thing for GNU/Linux?

      cheers,

      tim