[LAU] [LAM] Vengeance (Working Title)

James everamzah at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 22:31:02 EDT 2007

oh kewl. sounds good, i'll have to go thru it and there's always more
materials available from me as well. don't u love the archive?? ;D

updated version is: http://everamzah.googlepages.com/1111_gentle.mp3
^ this one's better, first half pretty mature, second half still needs more
development. added alien effects lol - PHASEX, defaults mostly tho

> On 10/14/07, drew Roberts <zotz at 100jamz.com> wrote:
> Not that I don't like the licenses I have seen you using so far... BY-SA
(my
> preference) and

i don't care too much about the licensing honestly. as long as it's a
copyleft license, preferablly creative commons. so whatevs ;D