[LAU] [LAA] [ANN] gigedit 0.1.0

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Wed Oct 17 05:58:43 EDT 2007

Am Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007 schrieb Marcos Guglielmetti:
> Will gigaedit be able to play .gig files by itself?
> I mean: linuxsampler is not free software as in freedom, so, It would be
> nice to have some replacement.

What is hindering you on using the latest GPL-version? Which afaik (without
checking) is the latest stable released version anyway...

All that
free-but-not-as-free-as-we-truly-free-software-enthusiastics-think-it-should-be
is a bit strange. Especially if you can't even copy the right name of the app
concerned from the subject-line into the text.

Regarding gigedit: Yippie! About time something like this emerged in the free
world! Thanks, will try it soon.

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/