[LAU] USB device gives wrong data?

william estrada MrUmunhum at popdial.com
Tue Oct 23 13:57:58 EDT 2007

Fons,

   Thanks for the response.

   What you suggested is what I did but I only use one 'silence byte'. That
is definable to match the 'silence byte' for different devices.  It seems
to work OK.

   Do you think that a range of 'silence bytes' would work better?

William Estrada
MrUmunhum at popdial.com
Mt-Umunhum-Wireless.net ( http://Mt-Umunhum-Wireless.net )
Ymessenger: MrUmunhum