[LAU] foot switch for pausing/playing audio signals for better transcribing

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 19:50:57 EDT 2007

Pure Data is the old standby for me.  It's overkill, but it can handle it.
Anything that can take MIDI controller input and playback audio.  I'm not
sure if Audacity does that, actually.  Rosegarden and Ardour both could, and
now that I think of it you might be able to rig the Jack transport to start
and stop with a MIDI signal, and use that to play Audacity.

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com