[LAU] Which tool to sample 8 audio channel at the same time?

Lars Luthman lars.luthman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:17:05 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 09:53 -1000, david wrote:
> Lars Luthman wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 23:59 -1000, david wrote:
> >> Why isn't Ardour in the Debian testing repository anymore?
> >
> > http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/ardour.html
>
> And this tells me why Ardour isn't in the Debian testing repository?

Yes.

On that page: "The package has not yet entered testing even though the
10-day delay is over. Check why ->
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=ardour "

...and on that page a number of reasons are listed.

If you want to know why a certain Debian package hasn't made it to
Testing yet, packages.qa.debian.org is always the place to check.

--ll