[LAU] Good mic for voice?

Jorge Salgueiro jorge.salgueiro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 05:51:51 EDT 2007

2007/10/29, Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen at gmail.com>:

> Rick Green wrote:
>
> >   You might look into some of the new products that combine a good
> quality
> > studio vocal mic, mic preamp, and a/d interface all in one product.
> > Consult your favorite search engine for 'USB Microphone'.  Samson, Rode,
> > and Blue are three manufacturers that showed up for me.
> >    ...of course, then the search begins for working Linux drivers...
>
> I have the SE 2200A usb mic. Sound great and works flawless with linux
> (<7ms latency with jack). The really nice thing is that is has a
> regulart XLR output, so you can get a good preamp later for even better
> quality.
>
> --
> peace, love & harmony
> Atte
>
> http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen
> http://anagrammer.dk | http://modlys.dk

right now I'm looking also for a good recording (not stage mic) and my
conclusions so far are:

M-audio Luna with  Focusrite trakmaster

http://www.focusrite.com/product/trakmaster_pro/

or behringer B2pro

low budget

M-audio Nova or Behringer B1

with

Behringer ultravoice vx 2496

or some of the behringer tube products...

What do you guys think?

--

Um abraço, Jorge Salgueiro
Use GNU/Linux: free culture for a free society