[LAU] horgand-1.14 released.

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Mon Oct 29 17:08:40 EDT 2007

On Friday 26 October 2007 18:07, holborn wrote:
> Due some live things I decided to release horgand-1.14.
>
> http://horgand.berlios.de
>
> Also you can try the DSSI plugin available on the website.
>
> NEWS
> ----------
> Hundreds of new presets (Strings, Brass, ... ) availables on the website.
> Five new waveforms.
> All the waveforms are available for LFO and DSP effects.
> Back to ALSA if JACK is not available.
> Code improved for less CPU usage.
> Some minor bugs fixed.
> ----------
>

> Thanks.
>
> Josep

Hi Josep. Thanks for the 1.14 release. I have Archlinux running on my other
machine at the moment, and it builds fine on that. I havn't tried the new
banks, but am sure there will be some interesting patches there.

You have a typo on your webpage. You have REQUIREMENTS  spelled as
REQUERIMENTS.

There is also a problem with Bank5. It downloads as Bank6. I changed it's name
to Bank5, then downloaded Bank6, then compared the two, and they were both
the same.

Thanks for Horgand. Your work is much appreciated.

Nigel.