[LAU] Digital Audio Interface

porl sheean porl42 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:12:41 EDT 2007

i got a focusrite saffire pro26io. it's 'getting there' with linux support,
but still some issues (for me anyway, other people i have heard have no
trouble). apart from that i'd have to agree with Mysth-R and suggest the
firepod. around the same cost (last time i checked, anyway) and 8pres
instead of 2. i'm not a huge fan of what i have heard from edirol, so i'd
imagine the firepod pres are better, but that is just wild speculation :)

porl