[LAU] Linux-audio-user Digests too small and frequent

Marc-Olivier Barre mobarre at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:36:22 EDT 2007

On 10/7/07, Paul DeShaw <zaltar at myway.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Is there a way to get the listserv to send one digest a day instead of several?  It only puts a few messages in each digest, and I get up to 4 or more digests a day.  It defeats the purpose of receiving in digest form, IMO.

Hi Paul,

Here what happens with digest : the message gets sent at the end of
the day or when a size limit is reach.

The current size limit is 30Kb. Given the traffic on this list, it's
quite small. Since your post, we've had a bandwidth upgrade and a new
shiny server, so I decided the size limit could be raised a bit.

>From now on, on linux-audio-user, the size limit is 60Kb. I encourage
all the users to tell me if this value seems better suited for their
needs.

Thank you for your feedback,