[LAU] Industrial samples

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at gmx.at
Wed Oct 31 09:57:03 EDT 2007

I don't manage to compile it, configure gets stuck here:

checking for audiofile-config... no
checking for Audio File Library - version >= 0.2.0... no
*** The audiofile-config script installed by the Audio File Library
could *** not be found.  If the Audio File Library was installed in
PREFIX, make *** sure PREFIX/bin is in your path, or set the
AUDIOFILE_CONFIG *** environment variable to the full path to
audiofile-config. configure: error: * No sample I/O library found,
fatal!

No idea where I can find that lib, I don't even know what I should look
for.
I'm using ubuntustudio gutsy.

Any help appreciated,

Philipp