[LAU] Industrial samples

J M Needham J.M.Needham at bath.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 11:23:43 EDT 2007

Fair enough on all counts.

When I try to play stuff with this, I get  a screech and an error box
which says "Sound Driver error: broken pipe."

I have gone back, done make clean and recompiled with the prefix=/usr
option. Google reveals nothing.

[BTW, Paul, as I'm still a little naive with linux, could we have an
offline about why symbolic links are bad?]