[LAU] Anyone know how to build ZynAddSubFx from the sourceforge tarball?

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Sat Sep 1 15:48:55 EDT 2007

I've problems with ZynAddSubFx on Fedora 7. It's hitting 100% CPU when I start
it. I DL'd the tarball for it from Sourceforge, but there are no install
instructions. There's some stuff in the README for windoze, but nothing for
us Linux users.

I've other Fedora. and Debian installs where ZynAddSubFx works with no
problems, so it's not that I don't have access to it, but would like some
info as to how to build it from the tarball, and get it working on Fedora 7.

Any help appreciated.

Nigel.