[LAU] [OT] [Video] [Swedish] Gubbar med bluetoothheadset

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Mon Sep 3 07:08:51 EDT 2007

Hi there!

Ok... I was actually considering posting this anonymously, but since I
have no shame and laugh so hard it hurts looking at it myself I thought...

"Gubbar med bluetoothheadset" translates roughly to "Old men with
bluetooth headset".
Mainly for the swedish speaking folks out there. A modern punk protest
song with black metal "theme" about corporate bullshit. Written and
performed by Gävel.

Of course everything is made with Linux!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGc_4DeKBN4

Regards,
Robert