[LAU] How much does my new SB Extigy suck and why?

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Thu Sep 6 03:54:52 EDT 2007

Am Donnerstag, 6. September 2007 schrieb Thomas Vecchione:
> The cards themselves are not shielded from interference, though they might
> do a better job of rejecting it naturally I suppose, though I don't know of
> a way they would.

There are several ways to do shielding just in board-layout. They can use
symmetric connections when possible and run the two lines directly alongside.
And for asymmetric connections they can have the ground just left and right
of the signal line to get shielding...

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/