[LAU] [ANN] TapStart 0.1 released

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Sep 10 16:11:06 EDT 2007

Am Montag, 10. September 2007 schrieb Dragan Noveski:
> but now, running scons on tapstart, i get following error:
> scons: Reading SConscript files ...
> Checking for pkg-config (at least version 0.0.0)... yes
> Checking for QtCore...  yes
> Checking for QtGui...   yes
> Checking for ofqf (0.1.1 or higher)...  no
> so what is the problem?

> the pkg_config_path in my .bash_profile looks now like:
> export
> PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PKG_CONFIG_PATH:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfi
>g:/usr/share/pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib/pkg-config

Yeah, I really should do the ofqf-0.1.2-release that fixes this...

> but still i do not understand, i extended the PKG_CONFIG_PATH with
> /usr/local/lib/pkg-config and still it does not work.
> i also tried to cp ofqf.pc into /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig, but this is
> not helping either.

Yeah, I just realized that ofqf-0.1.1 installs it pc-file with a version of
0.1. So either adopt the requirement in TapStart's SConstruct or change the
version-line in the pkg-config-file to say 0.1.1...

I think I will do some more releases tomorrow. ;-)

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---