[LAU] M-Audio Audiophile Line Level Inputs

Bearcat M. Sandor HomeTheater at feline-soul.com
Tue Sep 18 01:58:36 EDT 2007

What makes a consumer level pre-amp different? I know some pre-amps "pop" and
i know quite a few subwoofers that "thump" when you first turn them on and
they never blow anything right? That would suggest that every time you are
turning on your Sony you run the risk of blowing something. Quite a few have
delays, but not all do.

Bearcat M. Sandor