[LAU] Re: [music] recent ideas

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Fri Sep 21 18:14:59 EDT 2007

> But how do you control positionning in space of each instrument..I mean,
> you can apply reverbs and delays..but the spatial parameter and sound
> direction?

simply by using pan for placement in the L<>R  sound stage of the "dry" signal
then adding more or less "wet" reverb signal to the program material to add
the "depth" required. playing further with the rev pan (if stereo) can
further enhance the placement. using multiple verbs can be tricky, but get it
right and it can be way cool. fun too !

hth

g.