[LAU] Re: Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 7, Issue 60

julien lociuro julien.lociuro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 09:45:40 EDT 2007

> > Does anybody happen to have written any kind of lyrics I could use for
> > composing a song?
> > I never felt like writing lyrics..but I would like to try composing a
> > song based on lyrics..
> > so..any guy there?
>
> I've written a lot of lyrics, most of them also have accompanying
> melodies - with many of the melodies never written down so I no longer
> remember what they were. What kind of lyric are you interested in?
>
> --
> David
> gnome at hawaii.rr.com
> authenticity, honesty, community

Really any kind of lyrics should be ok. Well, lyrics with meaning that
touches your feelings.
Preferably not simple depressing love lyrics (Ex: she left me and I feel
alone..I'm gonna die :-) )
But it could be love lyrics..
Anyway, fyi it'll probably be a song with as base instrument the piano.

Thanks.

Julien