[LAU] Any lyrics please?

Glauber Alex Dias Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Sun Sep 23 20:23:45 EDT 2007

david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> writes:

> julien lociuro wrote:
>>     On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 18:53 +0200, julien lociuro wrote:
>>      > Hi,
>>      >
>>      > Does anybody happen to have written any kind of lyrics I could
>>     use for
>>      > composing a song?
>>      > I never felt like writing lyrics..but I would like to try composing a
>>      > song based on lyrics..
>>      > so..any guy there?
>>
>>     If you don't mind using non-exclusive lyrics, just grab some old poetry
>>     that has passed into the public domain. Lots of great stuff available.
>>

>>     --ll
>>

>> Yes, that's a good idea! I didn't think about that.
>> But of course, I woud preferably have something more intimate.
>
> By "intimate" I assume you mean something like one person talking to
> another? That's been around along time!
>
> --
> David
> gnome at hawaii.rr.com
> authenticity, honesty, community

Here is my try at composing a lyric, never done such thing before in
this fashion in a great while so please take it with a grain of salt and you dont have to
use it if its crap, or doesnt fit your style, whatever.

A Wonderfull Day

I want to see your crystal eyes
Even knowing they are just a lie
A robotic sound might emphasize