[LAU] ecasound and neteci

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Sep 24 06:21:17 EDT 2007

Hi!
  I've got a problem with ecasound's neteci. It doesn't seem to accept
realtime-commands like "engine-launch", "start" and "stop". Has anyone here
ever worked with this? Is it a bug or a feature?
  If it's a feature, does anyone know a way around it. I need to control
ecasound from a script, which must be able to load chansetups and connect them
and start processing. I use telnet for the command-piping.
  Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net