[LAU] Any lyrics please?

Glauber Alex Dias Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Mon Sep 24 16:49:00 EDT 2007

"julien lociuro" <julien.lociuro at gmail.com> writes:

>                                                                     Here is my try at composing a lyric,
>                                   never done such thing before in                                  this
>                                   fashion in a great while so please take it with a grain of salt and you
>                                   dont have to                                  use it if its crap, or
>                                   doesnt fit your style, whatever.
>                                   A Wonderfull Day
>                                   I want to see your crystal eyes                                  Even
>                                   knowing they are just a lie                                  A robotic
>                                   sound might emphasize                                  The truth i share
>                                   in my synthetic dice
>                                   No, no, no, you dont know                                  Knowing is not
>                                   how you will find                                  The truth lies on a
>                                   sober heart                                  And this my friend i dare to
>                                   say
>                                   Lets make a perfect union                                  My sober heart
>                                   and your crystal eyes                                  Spliced in one
>                                   million bytes                                  Flowing trough a great
>                                   river                                  Reaching grandma dad and son
>                                   I could go even further                                  Not today, nor
>                                   tomorrow                                  let the time decides its way                                  Rest
>                                   in peace a wonderfull day
>

> Thanks. It looks good :-) Well, I cannot say I will use it. I will meditate on it. I want to feel it and if it triggers emotions, then I'll
> be able to try compose accordingly..
> If I use it, the idea is that I want to make many versions with the same lyrics..and share it with you..so you can say which one you prefer
> or you think is more appropriate with the lyrics context..

Sure also if you find your way on it and feel a need to alter it somehow
i would like to see what could be improved to have a better musicality,
so feel free to alter it as you see fit. And if you not use it there is
no problem, keep searching if so and show us what you will come up with.

Cheers,

Glauber.