[LAU] GNU Denemo chokes a dual core 2 GB server

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Mon Sep 24 21:04:31 EDT 2007

On Monday 24 September 2007 06:37 pm, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> hi
>

> Our problem is that when we use GNU Denemo to play the short little
> compositions that the students write in class, we can have only one student
> play his / her composition at a time or the system is choked, meaning that
> it lags.
>
> Thanks in advance for the help.

Not sure I can help, but how are you guys actually doing the playing?

http://denemo.sourceforge.net/

Denemo is a music notation program for Linux that helps you quickly prepare
notation for publishing with Lilypond.

Are you suing one of these methods:

http://denemo.sourceforge.net/ar01s09.html

Or something else?