[LAU] Re: Re: Any lyrics please?

julien lociuro julien.lociuro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:05:27 EDT 2007

> I have a good number of lyrics and parts of lyrics. I am willing to put
> them
> under a CC BY-SA license (if you don't like that, suggest another) and you
> can go to town.
>
> Let me know if you are interested.
>
> You cn find some spoken word stuff and some things people have done with
> them. If you prefer the test, let me know and I can put them up somewhere.
>
> http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=%22drew%20Roberts%22
>
> all the best,
>
> drew

Hey, what do you mean with "If you prefer the test"?
I listened to some of your spoken words on archive..great!! some really
really great stuff.
It would be good to have some written ones..so I could try some of them!
You can send them by email..or we can set up a wiki as people suggest along
and put them under CC BY-SA licence..

Thanks