[LAU] Output to 2 sound cards simultaneously

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 28 04:34:23 EDT 2007

Arnold Krille wrote:
>> On 2007-09-28 14:43, david wrote:
>>> Hmm, maybe you could play it to JACK and have JACK route it to both
>>> sound cards?
>
> Jack routing to two soundcards depends on alsa providing two soundcards as
> one. Back to start you go!

I don't have any desire to run two soundcards. My desktop could, but I
prefer the PCI soundcard to that built in to the motherboard. My laptop
has the Intel audio stuff built in and I don't particularly want to add
another soundcard to it.

The original poster wanted to output simultaneously to two sound cards,
though.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com