[LAU] How do you make a sound in both speakers at once, but not stereo

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Sep 30 16:31:30 EDT 2007

Hi!
  I believe you would a) Just record her twice and she'll never EXACTLY do the
same, so result achieved. You take some shoRT stereo-delay or you take one
recording, double it and nudge it, whatever that is. There a doubler in the
TAP plugin suite. And in ecasound you could use -etd (stereo delay). That's
all I know, which may work. Probably there's more and more sophisticated.
  Hope that helps!
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------